We prioritize the protection of your personal information as part of our philosophy of having satisfied customers and maintaining relationships of trust.
We understand the importance of your personal information and make every effort to store and process with care the information you share with us.
1. What kind of Personal Information we collect.
In order to be able to communicate with you, we may ask you for the following
- full name,
- telephone number,
2. For What Purposes Do We Collect Data.
We collect your identification and contact information in order to:
- Manage any requests you may have for information relating to our products,
- Provide you with any service that you have requested and that is offered through the Site,
- Inform you about our products and services,
- Offer you services tailored to your preferences,
- Create statistics and reports,
3. When Do We Collect Personal Data.
We collect personal data on the following occasions:
Our basic principle is that we will not share your information with third parties without your consent.
However, we may disclose the information to third parties in the following cases:
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, a search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights,
5. Data Storage Time
We retain your personal data for a limited period of time, which is strictly related to the purpose for which it was collected, and in conformity with the applicable legal or regulatory obligations.
6.What your rights are:
You have the right to access your personal data.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if it is, to obtain access to or a copy of such personal data by filling out the relevant contact form on our website.
You have the right to correct inaccurate personal data.
If you find out that there is an error in your Data, you can ask for a correction of your personal data. You can obtain the correction, modification, or updating of any data that is inaccurate or no longer correct, as well as to supplement incomplete personal data, including by filling out the relevant contact form on our website.
You have the right to delete your personal data.
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at any time by filling out the relevant contact form on our website.